implementing SPF, which milter?

Kevin Miller Kevin_Miller at ci.juneau.ak.us
Thu Mar 1 20:21:40 CET 2007

Chris Yuzik wrote:
> I understand that I need a milter to implement SPF (we use Sendmail).
> Anyone have any recommendations?

You don't strictly need it - spamassassin will score based on spf.  But
it's good to have one.  I'm not yet running SPF on my MTA (need to get
to that!) but have been using the smf-sav milter and have been happy
with it.  There's an smf-spf milter too.  Might give that one a try -
that's what I'll install when I get some time...

...Kevin
155 South Seward Street     ph: (907) 586-0242
Juneau, Alaska 99801        fax: (907 586-4500