URIBL FP-- better example

Ken A ka at pacific.net
Thu Mar 1 01:34:32 CET 2007

There should probably be some exceptions to the uri parser in SA,
assuming this is SA we are talking about. Now if it had a https?:// in
front of it, that would be different, but this was just plain text. I
wouldn't blame this on uribl.com.

Ken A
Pacific.Net

( p.s. I put some spaces in the domain in question below to get around
filters, and to hopefully avoid that lame auto-responding anti-spam
system... )