virus not scan

Thierry Robitaille tr at riq.qc.ca
Fri Jun 29 16:39:06 IST 2007

Hi,

We use MS 4.57.6 with sendmail 8.13.8 "clamav" not the "clamavmodule"
0.91rc2(+sanesecurity DB) + f-secure and SA 3.2.1 on a fedora core6.

Everything up to date except MS.

The emails contains the trojan hk url(agent.af or whatever it is call by
others AV) are not always scanned (passthru by MS).
The emails are tagged spam and are forward in a special mbox but not
been pass to clamav.

I can't use mailscanner in debug mode for now, I must let the server in
prod.

If I scan the mbox contain, clamav detect it like a charm with the use
of sanesecurity DB with no particular option:
shell>clamscan test (test is the mbox)
###
test: Email.Spam.Gen635.Sanesecurity.07053007 FOUND