bogofilter & MailScanner integration

Ashok Kumar writetoashok at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 08:47:53 IST 2007

Hi

        Has anyone used bogofilter or any other spamfilter other than
spamassassin with mailscanner? If yes, please share the experience. I found
the Custom Spam Scanner Plugin option in mailscanner conf file. Is there any
such plugins already available for bogofilter.
        Spamassassin is causing much delay in processing long queues. Also,
if we are disabling bayes, by  use_bayes 0, to reduce load, would
spamassassin be ineffective in filtering spams or would it use an alternate
engine?

--
regards,
Ashok.