Odd Clam/MS Problem

Steven Andrews sandrews at andrewscompanies.com
Thu Jun 28 01:41:41 IST 2007

I've had probably 1/2 dozen mailscanners barf this week, all the same
way.  The inbound queue backs up for an unknown reason and then all
mails that do come out of it are tagged as viruses and spam, when they
most certainly are not.

Granted, these are somewhat slim boxes, probably 700mhz, with 256-384
meg of ram, but they have minor loads as well.  I've tried updating to
the latest MS as well as the rc2 clamav; even tried running it as
clamavmodule to save resources.  Neither has any effect on the matter.

Anyone see anything similar lately?

Steve