Beta release 4.61.4

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jun 27 18:00:30 IST 2007

Nerijus Baliunas spake the following on 6/26/2007 5:03 PM:
> On Wed, 27 Jun 2007 00:44:10 +0100 Steve Freegard <steve.freegard at fsl.com> wrote:
>
>> No - I'm afraid it is the actual concept of e-mail watermarking and how
>> it is implemented.  There is a US patent pending on this currently.
>
> So until it is in a pending state is it possible to publish the code or not?
>
> Regards,
> Nerijus

I think the patent is from Fortress, part of its BarricadeMX product, so
Julian probably won't do anything to interfere with the "paying" jobs.
If Matt Hampton would have came up with this a few months ago, it might have
been different.
--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and