OT: Anyone using mailwatch and clamav latest?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:23:33 IST 2007

On 27/06/07, Steven Andrews <sandrews at andrewscompanies.com> wrote:
> Under clamav 093, the check ClamAV status worked, now that I've loaded
> the latest beta clamav to get rid of the slow load times, that page is
> now blank.  Before I had just used Jules' auto clam and sa installer and
> of course everything just worked.
>
> Anyone else seeing this?
>
> Steve
Probably something rather cosmetic in nature... What does
clamscan -V
and (if that results in an error)
clamscan --version
yield?
If the first generate an error, change the line
<?passthru(get_virus_conf('clamav')." -V | awk -f ./clamav.awk");?>
<?passthru(get_virus_conf('clamav')." --version | awk -f ./clamav.awk");?>
in clamav_status.php ...
If that isn't it, well... did they change the result a bit, so that
the awk scriptlet fails? (perhaps not using "/" as field separator
anymore?)... In that case, one would have to ... accomodate that.

BTW, why not post this to the mailwatch list instead?

Cheers
--
-- Glenn