AW: AW: Mailscanner Taking to long to Process Incoming Email

Karl M. Joch k.joch at kmjeuro.com
Wed Jun 27 12:32:58 IST 2007

Dear Jules,

i was not awaiting support for that, just wanted to get rid of the error
messages if possible. Already had a quick solution with renaming and
changing some stuff to get the load down. Bad side was, that this hasnt
happend during test of the CLamAV 0.90 version. It comes up later, when
everything already was rolled out. At least it helps for a short time
now. I tried 4.61.3 on 2 servers now and they handled about 25000 mails
without any problems. Load with direct clamd support is down to normal
and it looks like there are no more problems with ClamAV. Daemon hasnt
died till now and I installed clamdmon to check/restart if that would
happen. Rollout should be pretty easy, because there was no additional
modules needed when updating from 4.57.6 to 4.61.3.

Best regards,

Karl