"unknown string noticesizeinfected"

Desai, Jason jase at sensis.com
Tue Jun 26 14:07:41 IST 2007

Julian,

Doing some more digging - I think I found where this is being set:

in MessageBatch.pm around line 930:

$reasons .= MailScanner::Config::LanguageValue($message, "notice" .
                                                       $thisreason);

And $thisreason can get set to "sizeinfected" around line 926:

$reasons{sizeinfected}      = 1 if $message->{sizeinfected};

I think this happens when the postmaster gets notified of an email with
an attachment which is too small or too large.  Does this help?  If not,
no big deal - I can just ignore the warning or manually put something
like:

NoticeSizeInfected = Attachment too small or too large detected

in my languages.conf file.  Thanks!

Jase

[snip]