Error with virus scanning

Drew Marshall drew at technologytiger.net
Tue Jun 26 12:43:42 IST 2007

On Mon, June 25, 2007 13:36, Martin.Hepworth wrote:
> I'd check the outgoing queue is OK.
>
> Stop MailScanner then run "MailScanner -debug" and it'll give you more
> clues.
>
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300

I would have said you are running Clamd as one of your AV engines. Check
the ClamAV unpack directories have the right permissions as described in
MailScanner.conf Don't forget that MailScanner will be running as
postfix:postfix and will need to have group access to the clam
directories.

Drew

--
In line with our policy, this message has been scanned
for viruses and dangerous content by the Technology Tiger MailScanner.

Technology Tiger Limited is registered in Scotland with registration number: 310997
Registered Office 55-57 West High Street Inverurie AB51 3QQ