AW: Mailscanner Taking to long to Process Incoming Email

Karl M. Joch k.joch at kmjeuro.com
Sun Jun 24 23:30:01 IST 2007

had the same on about 200 servers. changed a few ones for testing to
clamdscan and cpu usage gone done to normal. looks like loading the
clamav database over end over with each task was too much. but the
original included clamav-wrapper is not really good for clamdscan. i
have lot of errors in the syslog and looks like there are other changed
needed too. anybody have a good script for clamdscan on freebsd and also
a way to get the -r out of the call of the wrapper script?

mayn thanks,

karl