4.61.3 Postfix with Clamd settings?

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Sat Jun 23 18:13:00 IST 2007

Either:
	1. Run clamd as root and use Unix socket and/or only listen on
127.0.0.1
	2. Change the "User" setting in clamd.conf to the mail user (must be
started as root)
	3. Change the AllowSupplementaryGroups setting in clamd.conf to yes
and add the mail user group to
	   the clamd user group (must be started by root)

	4. Change the MailScanner.conf Incoming Work User and Group options

Rick

believed to be clean.