MCP works, doesn't deliver

Kristian Shaw mailscanner at wealdclose.co.uk
Sat Jun 23 11:25:48 IST 2007

Hello,

I don't think this is a new problem as I used to get something similar until
I set:

First Check = spam

In my case, we deliver all spam messages as attachments, but forward MCP
messages to a bucket account. Without the spam check first, messages that
were both spam and MCP would simply disappear.

I used to patch the code to workaround the issue until I found the "First
Check" option worked for me.

Regards,

Kris.