Beta release 4.61.3

John Wilcock john at tradoc.fr
Fri Jun 22 12:15:10 IST 2007

Julian Field wrote:
> Nerijus Baliunas wrote:
>> Could you please rename /etc/cron.daily/sa-update to update_spamassassin
>>
> No problem. This will be in the next release.

While you're updating that, Julian, you might like to add in sa-compile
functionality for SA 3.2.x

It could be as simple as
   /usr/bin/sa-update && /usr/bin/sa-compile &> /dev/null \
     && /etc/init.d/MailScanner reload

though I suppose you'd have to test for the existence of sa-compile to
allow for those still using 3.1.x.

Ideally the script would also allow for an alternative sa-update channel
file for those of us who use sa-update rather than rulesdujour for SARE
rules, for example, though it could be argued that this is up to
individual admins to customise.

John.

--
-- Over 3000 webcams from ski resorts around the world - www.snoweye.com