Spammers using pdf files

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Jun 22 04:56:03 IST 2007

Speaking of this, I forgot to mention Steve Basford dropped me a note saying
he has added a new sig to try and catch this spam to SaneSecurity's
signatures. Should show up as Email.Stk.Gen522.Sanesecurity.07062102.pdf. If
someone using SaneSecurity's sigs has one slip by email it to me and I will
send it on to Steve. I haven't had any come through (caught or otherwise) as
of yet.

Rick Cooper

believed to be clean.