Bug in 4.58.9 ?

Denis Beauchemin Denis.Beauchemin at USherbrooke.ca
Thu Jun 21 18:37:26 IST 2007

Res a écrit :
> NotDashEscaped: You need GnuPG to verify this message
>
> Bug reports of ancient MailScanner (or *any* software) version is
> really pointless. Please upgrade to the current stable version.

Res,

I don't install every new release because most of the time I don't
really need the new features they provide.  I don't have the time to
install everything new just because there is a new version available
either.  This is just plain stupid to tell someone to upgrade to the
latest release when they run a quite recent one.  I am not running a one
year old version!

Denis

--
   _