MCP patching SpamAssassin

Randal, Phil prandal at herefordshire.gov.uk
Thu Jun 21 16:05:54 IST 2007

Sorry, but I'm going to have to give that one a miss, because I don't
understand it enough to phrase it in a way which would not be
MailScanner-specific and appear generally useful.

Jules, you have two pages on MailScanner.info about MCP.

http://www.mailscanner.info/install/mcp/ is obsolete, superceded by the
link you gave below.

Cheers,

Phil