MCP patching SpamAssassin

Quentin Campbell Q.G.Campbell at newcastle.ac.uk
Thu Jun 21 11:12:17 IST 2007

[snip]

Phil

It appears that I did not understand Julian's posting fully. I thought
that he was referring to a fix for MS, not SA.

Your request above implies that the Util.pm patch from Julian will be
part of his SpamAssassin & ClamAV install package? Is that correct?

If so then sites like ours that separately get and build SA and ClamAV
from source will need to get the patch for Util.pm from somewhere and
apply it ourselves.

Quentin