MailScanner/Postfix local users

Brian Taber btaber at diversecg.com
Wed Jun 20 15:58:47 IST 2007

I have MailScanner setup with Postfix using the single instance Hold queue
method (http://www.mailscanner.info/install/postfix.shtml).  Everything
works fine for incomming messages, the issue is with local authenticated
users.  I would like to have MS assign a negative score to locally
authenticated users but I have been unable to find a way.  They are
getting picked up as spam because they are mostly dial-up/dynamic users
and ther mail is incorrectly getting marked. I don't want to disable the
scanning of local users completely because users might have accounts
ompromised and the server is used to relay spam, and MS catches it
(happened in the past).  Any help would be appreciated.