OT: rules du jour

Stef Morrell stef at aoc-uk.com
Wed Jun 20 11:51:27 IST 2007

Hi guys,

Someone here will know the answer to this I'm sure.

I currently can't update my rulesets, I'm getting the error

AUTOBAN: Over 500 *.cf requests in 48 hours period - Check your CRON
CONTACT: webmaster at uribl.com

I turned the cron jobs off shortly after the DDOS started. I've also
tried emailing the webmaster as suggested, but no reply.

Is anyone else getting this, or is it working for you guys?

I'm moderately convinced my email gateways aren't hammering away with
RDJ, but I suppose it could have come from my network - in which case,
how do I find out which of my evil clientbase need the LART?

Any advice welcomed!

Stef
Stefan Morrell          | Operations Director
Tel: 0845 3452820       | Alpha Omega Computers Ltd
Fax: 0845 3452830       | Incorporating Level 5 Internet
stef at aoc-uk.com         | stef at l5net.net

Alpha Omega Computers Ltd, Unit 57, BBTC, Grange Road, Batley, WF17 6ER.
Registered in England No. 3867142.  VAT No. UK734421454