AW: MCP Check not working

Daniel Fuhrer daniel at danielf.ch
Tue Jun 19 20:43:33 IST 2007

Hi Glenn
Sorry fort hat late reply. I had to figure out what you mean with lint. I hope I found did it right.

I run the command:
/usr/local/sbin/MailScanner --lint

And the output was:

Read 764 hostnames from the phishing whitelist
Config: calling custom init function SQLBlacklist
Config: calling custom init function MailWatchLogging
Config: calling custom init function SQLWhitelist
Checking version numbers...
Version number in MailScanner.conf (4.60.8) is correct.

Checking for SpamAssassin errors (if you use it)...
Using SpamAssassin results cache
Connected to SpamAssassin cache database
SpamAssassin reported no errors.
Using locktype = posix
Creating hardcoded struct_flock subroutine for freebsd (BSD-type)
MailScanner.conf says "Virus Scanners = clamav"
Found these virus scanners installed: clamav

Cheers Daniel