New install, where are clamav-sigs located?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:04:48 IST 2007

On 19/06/07, Martin <martin.lyberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Glenn Steen wrote:
>
> > Hmmm. Either you are missing where the install fails, or you might
> > have some ... residue... in your bach command hash table ("hash -r" to
> > fix)... or /usr/local/bin isn't in your path...
> >
> > Worst case, paste (somewhere ... like pastebin) the transcript you
> > made of the install.sh run so that we can help you locate this
> > problem.
>
> Gleen,
"stomping" the wrong char there:-).

> If you tell me the syntax how to output the install-log to a file, i
> will gladly attach it to the list.

Simplest would be to do
# ./install.sh
.... all the mumbo jumbo of building/installing clamav, Mail::ClamAV and SA ...
# exit
Skriptet färdigt, filen är typescript

And then put the file "typescript" somewhere (like
http://pastebin.com/, your public website or ... whatever:-), perhaps
not in an attachment to the list... it might get big:-)

(I'm counting on my memory of you understanding Swedish/being a fellow
countryman... to darned lazy to reset the locale:-).

Cheers
--
-- Glenn