New install, where are clamav-sigs located?

Glenn Steen glenn.steen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 14:18:18 IST 2007

On 19/06/07, Martin <martin.lyberg at gmail.com> wrote:
> Randal, Phil wrote:
> > update_virus_scanners
> >
> > freshclam -v
>
> this is what i get:
>
> update_virus_scanners
>
> maillog:
>
> Jun 19 13:38:50 antispam2 update.virus.scanners: Found generic installed
> Jun 19 13:38:50 antispam2 update.virus.scanners: Running autoupdate for
> generic
>
> [root at antispam2 MailScanner]# freshclam -v
> -bash: freshclam: command not found

Hmmm. Either you are missing where the install fails, or you might
have some ... residue... in your bach command hash table ("hash -r" to
fix)... or /usr/local/bin isn't in your path...

Worst case, paste (somewhere ... like pastebin) the transcript you
made of the install.sh run so that we can help you locate this
problem.

Cheers
--
-- Glenn