New install, where are clamav-sigs located?

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Jun 19 13:04:11 IST 2007

[...]
 > Downloaded a fresh copy of the Easy installation package for
 > Clamav and
 > SA. Re-ran setup, no errors from the clamav installation.
 > Skipped all
 > perl-modules since they we're installed.
 >
 > Still no clamav-sigs on the system.

Try locate clamav/main.inc clamav/daily.inc clamav/mirrors.dat

Although this would make one thing that freshclam hasn't updated the db if
the *.cvd files still exist. I am also assuming you are running locate as
root just in case your user doesn't have permissions for the clam
files/dirs.

Rick

believed to be clean.