[Fwd: Some highlights about BarricadeMX]

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Jun 18 06:28:11 IST 2007

On Sun, 17 Jun 2007, Scott Silva wrote:
> Glenn Steen spake the following on 6/14/2007 6:41 PM:
>> On 15/06/07, Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com> wrote:
>>> Glenn Steen spake the following on 6/14/2007 3:25 PM:

If it is all the same to you. We should keep the drinking habits of the
list. I don't mind either ways as I never took to it. But it must be
rather uncomfortable for those that at one time had a problem with it.

As I have seen how much torment it can be to a former alcoholic I would
appreciate your consideration in this matter.

Hugo.

 		(Thanks JFK, for the insight.)