Phishing Detection Bug?

Paul Hutchings paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 14:39:02 IST 2007

Any ideas why this isn't being flagged?

<TR>
          <TD height=458>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Dear Halifax
Bank
            Customers,</FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Halifax Bank is

            constantly working to increase security for all online
Banking
            users. To ensure the integrity<BR>of our online payment
system, we
            periodically review accounts.Your account might be place on
            restricted<BR>status.</FONT><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Restricted
            accounts continue to receive payments, but they are limited
in their
            ability to send or withdraw funds. To lift up this
restriction, you
            need to login into your account, then you have to complete
our
            verification process.</FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>However,
failure to
            update your records will result in account termination.
Please
            update your records before June 19th 2007.</FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>As part of our
security
            measures, We believe that, in everything else, you deserve
the best
            in banking too. Therefore protective measures is been
applied to
            satisfy our striving customer needs.</FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2></FONT></DIV>
            <DIV align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>You must
confirm your
            details and your billing information as well. To initiate
the
            billing update confirmation<BR>process </FONT><FONT
face=Verdana
            size=2>If you are the rightful holder of the account you
must
            <B>click the link below</B> and then complete all steps from
the
            following page as we try to verify your
identity.</FONT><BR><BR><A

href="http://southernmainefoosball.com/bb/uploads/halifax-online.co.uk/_
mem_/formslogin.asp/"
            target=_blank rel=nofollow><FONT face=P>Click here to verify
your
            account</FONT></A></DIV>
            <P align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Restricted
accounts have
            their billing information unconfirmed,meaning that you may
no longer
            send money<BR>from your account until you have updated your
billing
            information on file.</FONT></P>
            <DIV align=justify>
            <HR class=dotted>
            </DIV>
            <P align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Please do not
reply to
            this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
            answered.</FONT><FONT face=Verdana size=2>For assistance, <A

href="http://southernmainefoosball.com/bb/uploads/halifax-online.co.uk/_
mem_/formslogin.asp/"
            target=_blank rel=nofollow>log in</A> to our account and
choose the
            "Help" link in the footer of any page.<BR></P></FONT><FONT
            face=Verdana size=2></FONT>
            <P align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>To receive email
            notifications in plain text instead of HTML, update your
preferences
            <A

href="http://southernmainefoosball.com/bb/uploads/halifax-online.co.uk/_
mem_/formslogin.asp/"
            target=_blank rel=nofollow>here</A>.<BR></P></FONT>
            <P align=justify><FONT face=Verdana size=2>Thank you for
using
            Halifax!</FONT></P>
            <P align=center></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
      <P></P></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></DIV></BODY></HTML>

Paul Hutchings
Network Administrator, MIRA Ltd.
Tel: 44 (0)24 7635 5378
Fax: 44 (0)24 7635 8378
mailto:paul.hutchings at mira.co.uk

--
MIRA Ltd.

Watling Street, Nuneaton, Warwickshire, CV10 0TU, England.

Registered in England No. 402570
VAT Registration  GB 114 5409 96

The contents of this e-mail are confidential and are solely for the use of the intended recipient.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please delete it and notify us either by e-mail, telephone or fax.
You should not copy, forward or otherwise disclose the content of the e-mail as this is prohibited.