[Fwd: Some highlights about BarricadeMX]

Tim Sailer sailer at bnl.gov
Fri Jun 15 13:48:19 IST 2007

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 04:43:22PM -0700, Scott Silva wrote:
> I haven't yet acquired the taste for single malts yet...the peat is a little
> bitter for me. But my neighbor says he will be bringing me to the dark side
> soon. Maybe with a Sherry-cask aged variety.

Nah... that's what makes it so nice... Laugavaulin (I think that's how you spell it...
I just drink it) is my favorite. *Very* smokey and peaty... I put 2 fingers (holding
out hand with index and pinky fingers extended) into a glass with some crushed ice,
just a splash of water to open up the flavor... Huh. It's almost 0900 here... it's
1700 somewhere... Where's that bottle?