[Fwd: Some highlights about BarricadeMX]

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jun 15 00:43:22 IST 2007

Glenn Steen spake the following on 6/14/2007 3:25 PM:
> On 14/06/07, Steve Freegard <steve.freegard at fsl.com> wrote:
>> Cross posting Anthony's reply to Rob as Anthony is not a member of this
>> list.
>>
> (snip Antonys very sane reply...)
> Why isn't Anthony part of this list?! He should be, to collect all
> very sane spam-fighters in one forum:-D.
> .... Makes me want to buy BMX... The combination sounds like the
> "ultimate condom"... Now that I've finally found the problem with the
> primary MX (bad RAM, that the HP support pack missed completely....
> Sigh)
>
> Cheers (One day early, with yet a new batch of Single Malts... not
> only Islay (note: correct spelling:) this time... topped of with a
> nice Rioja:-)
I haven't yet acquired the taste for single malts yet...the peat is a little
bitter for me. But my neighbor says he will be bringing me to the dark side
soon. Maybe with a Sherry-cask aged variety.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and