ANNOUNCE: BarricadeMX is released

--[ UxBoD ]-- uxbod at splatnix.net
Thu Jun 14 21:20:49 IST 2007

As MailScanner parses the message then it should be fairly easy to write
the to_address to a file, or even hold it as a global hash shared between
the perl processes.  When the recipient replies, if they do, then the hash
could be checked and allow the message through without any checks.  Or if
using a file the whitelisted entry can be looked up.

A hash value could be created for the time the message was sent including
the to_address, and then reversed on its way back in.  If within a
pre-determined time it passes through okay, or it has the normal checks
applied.

This would be a interesting project to work on.  Anybody interested ?

Regards,

--
--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.