Invalid postfix queue files (UNCLASSIFIED)

Paul paul.edlund at comtrol.com
Wed Jun 13 22:00:23 IST 2007

Kash, Howard (Civ, ARL/CISD <hmkash <at> arl.army.mil> writes:

> After upgrading to MS 4.60.8, MailScanner has started reporting "New Batch:
Found invalid queue files: <list of queue names>".  Each of the queue files
appears to have a truncated message contents section and 90% of them end
with "To: undisclosed-recipients:;".  There's a total of about 30 of them
since I upgraded on June 4.  Anyone else seeing this?  I also upgraded postfix
from 2.3.9 to 2.3.11 at the same time, but figured I'd start here first since
the postfix group will blame MailScanner anyway...
> Thanks,
>
> Howard

I'm seeing this also on all three of my MailScanner servers runnning SuSE
10.2, MailScanner version 4.61.2 with Postfix 2.4.3