FW: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.2.1 available

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Jun 12 16:02:56 IST 2007

[...]

IIRC MailScanner drops to about 19 mg when I disable spamassassin and use
the spamd daemon alone. That is about half the size. I am running both on
the test server right now for timing, load, etc. There appears to be
virtually no difference between the two except when server load is up spamd
seems to be faster as a rule which I found kind of odd.

Rick

believed to be clean.