FW: ANNOUNCE: Apache SpamAssassin 3.2.1 available

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Jun 12 15:23:30 IST 2007

That's not accurate, clamd support but not spamd support. I posted some
memory figures awhile back using spamd instead of the built in perl
spamassassin but the testing I am doing runs in the generic spam processing
module. It's amazing how much of MailScanner's memory requirements are in
the spamassassin portion, much larger even than ClamAvModule.

Rick

believed to be clean.