Clam testing

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Tue Jun 12 12:01:43 IST 2007

That site is a fun test, however be assured the tests are all designed to
allow their virus/mime scanner to catch them. Some of these tests are tests
of MIME problems that would allow the virus through in a state that would
render it useless anyway. I have found in the past that all the virus
scanner allow some of the tests through, but none of them clear Exim without
my placing a full pass for the declude host/domain. Oddly enough there is
one test (I can't remember which) that clam catches from exim that it
doesn't from mailscanner.

Remember that web site is selling something

Rick

believed to be clean.