AVG Antivirus scanner problem

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Mon Jun 11 14:25:17 IST 2007

It would keep MailScanner from recognizing it at all. MS looks for specific
expressions from each scanner and in the case of AVG it appears it only
looks for virus found (now) and the latest avgscan outputs virus identified,
so MailScanner ignores the line. I assume Julian is looking at what I sent
last night and if he agrees with the additonal changes I listed you should
get another patch. Either way it should be fixed soon. You could try appling
the patch he sent last night, IIRC the other stuff only affected the logging
and not the parsing.

Rick

  _____