Periodic SA problem

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Fri Jun 8 14:42:29 IST 2007

And your logs say what? If this is just the last couple days look for
spamassassin timeouts possibly caused by the DDOS attacks on several key
servers and disable them (I believe uribl, spamhaus, and something else).
After so many timeouts MailScanner will disable SpamAssassin checks

Rick

believed to be clean.