Rules emporium timeouts

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Jun 7 18:27:30 IST 2007

On Thu, Jun 07, 2007 at 10:42:20PM +0530, Dhawal Doshy wrote:
> James wrote:
> >Scott Silva wrote:
> >>It looks like rulesemporium.com might be down again
> >>
> >I see the same thing.
>
> it a bot attack.. same for uribl.com and surbl.org

My understanding, from some private communications, is that
spamhaus.org, rulesemporium.com, uribl.com, and surbl.org all came
under very heavy DDOS attack about 1700Z yesterday. Spamhaus appears
to be up-and-running again; I don't know what they're doing to get
around the attack.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx