Beta release 4.62.1

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Wed Jun 6 16:41:53 IST 2007

Martin.Hepworth spake the following on 6/6/2007 2:10 AM:
> Outlook top posts by default and my boss says this is the defacto
> standard so I can't change it (don't get me started....;-(
>
> Anyway 0.90.2 was the first release to use threads (I had to stop it
> using pthreads on my old FreeBSD version which was a bit of fun).

It looks as though your boss insists on a confidentiality disclaimer. Although
the last part may be legally required in your part of the world, the first
paragraph is totally just a waste of electrons.
> --
> Martin Hepworth
> Snr Systems Administrator
> Solid State Logic
> Tel: +44 (0)1865 842300
<<snipped>>

> Opinion : Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are entirely those of
> the author and unless specifically stated to the contrary, are not
> necessarily those of the author's employer.
Because employers don't pay people to have opinions

> Security Warning : Internet e-mail is not necessarily a secure
> communications medium and can be subject to data corruption. We advise
> that you consider this fact when e-mailing us.
Noted.
> Viruses : We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any
> attachments are free from known viruses but in keeping with good
> computing practice, you should ensure that they are virus free.
Don't worry. If it had a virus, you would sure hear about it on this list!

> Red Lion 49 Ltd T/A Solid State Logic
> Registered as a limited company in England and Wales
> (Company No:5362730)
> Registered Office: 25 Spring Hill Road, Begbroke, Oxford OX5 1RU,
> United Kingdom
I understand that this part is legally required.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!