Beta release 4.62.1

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Wed Jun 6 15:50:05 IST 2007

On Wednesday June 06, 2007 at 08:31:22 (AM) Andrew MacLachlan wrote:

> And there I was - thinking that this was a pretty much flame-free
> list...

I can assure you that this is NOT a flame war. I simply find it
absurd to make a general statement that Microsoft's Outlook is
responsible for creating 'top posters'. Even more assinine is the
often stated statement that the user is forced to 'top post' because
that is where the MUA placed the cursor. The same user will then
proceed to type any where from a few to a few hundred or thousand key
strokes, yet they could not spend the time or effort to enter the
<ctrl>+<end> key combination. I just find that rationality totally
incomprehensible.

--
Gerard