Clamav load

Julian Field MailScanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Jun 6 15:37:09 IST 2007

In the next beta, it will be the default. I just haven't released the
new code yet.
Your other option is the "clamavmodule" scanner, for which you need the
Mail::ClamAV Perl module together with its dependencies. The easiest way
of installing that is to download and install my ClamAV+SpamAssassin
package from www.mailscanner.info. Or else you can install Mail::ClamAV
version 0.20 using CPAN if you know how to use that.

The "clamavmodule" scanner doesn't rely on any daemon to be running, but
is just about the same speed as clamd.

Jules

- --
Julian Field MEng CITP