Beta release 4.61.1

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Tue Jun 5 21:43:07 IST 2007

On Tuesday June 05, 2007 at 03:08:45 (PM) Scott Silva wrote:

[snip]

> Julian,
> It is your list. You can top-post, bottom-post, you can post in kanjii if you
> want. You can post in haiku, or dirty limmericks ... whatever tickles your fancy

Scott, on behalf of Julian, I just want to convey to you his deep felt
appreciation of the fact that you are allowing him to exert his free
will on this list.. Julian would have personally thanked you, but he
is obviously overcome with heart felt application for you
thoughtfulness.

--
Gerard

      DISCLAIMER

      If you find a posting or message from me
      offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,
      please ignore it. If you don't know how to
      ignore a posting, complain to me and I will
      be only too happy to demonstrate... ;-)