Clamd Verses ClamAVModule timing

Rick Cooper rcooper at dwford.com
Mon Jun 4 00:29:38 IST 2007

All of the tests I did were with attachments, but not large. Maybe I was
just curious as to the differences and the percentages were pretty even, of
course load would be a factor as I didn't do it with a isolated box. It
seemed like the bigger the batch the more clamd had over clamavmodule but
one would assume that to be true as clamavmodule presents the files one at a
time where as the current clamd code hands the entire batch at once.

Rick

believed to be clean.