OT: Spam King Arrested!

Mogens Melander mogens at fumlersoft.dk
Sun Jun 3 07:51:57 IST 2007

On Sat, June 2, 2007 14:56, Chris Mason (Lists) wrote:
> Scott Silva wrote:
>> One down --- thousands to go!
>>
> I wonder about that. If a change of policy and tolerance in the US
> towards these lowlifes meant that they started to get locked up, if spam
> was to be treated like DVD piracy and the US Gov sent delegations to
> other countries and demanded action, would the volume drop
> significantly?

Hmm, what kind of delegation are we talking about? The delegation that
went to Irak is still figthing, and the delegation that went to sweeden
(piratebay) they are still laughing abaout. BTW. i'm from Denmark, the
small dot below sweeden, and just above Germany 8^)

In a free world, US Gov. policies have litle impact.

--
Later

Mogens Melander
+45 40 85 71 38