Symantec Ent AV Support

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Fri Jun 1 17:03:44 IST 2007

Rose, Bobby spake the following on 6/1/2007 5:41 AM:

> Did this ever get worked out?  I searched the list and found the
> question was asked before about a year ago but I don't see an option for
> it.
>
> -=Bobby

Julian usually will add these if you send him a licensed copy to work with.
The speed at which it is done depends on the demand, or the amount of the
contribution. ;-) It would be up to him and how much available time he has.

I think he needs a licensed copy as opposed to a demo because he would have to
support it for the long term and not just a one-off shot. If the virus scanner
isn't popular enough, or doesn't have a proper command-line component, it
might not be able to be done.

--

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and