{Disarmed} Re: CRM114 - Problems with install - Almost There

Johnny Stork stork at openenterprise.ca
Tue Jul 31 22:30:45 IST 2007

Yes, but I have both settings shown below in crm114.cf

crm114_learn 1
crm114_autolearn 1

MailScanner has been restarted, I set all files to be world writable to
test, and MailScanner runs as root.

The only location that seems to be getting written to is the
reaver_cache, content in known_good, known_bad, texts etc is getting written

root at gateway:~# ls -la /etc/mail/spamassassin/crm114/reaver_cache/
total 48
drwx------  8 root root  4096 Jul 31 09:41 .
drwxr-xr-x  3 root root  4096 Jul 31 09:41 ..
drwx------  2 root root  4096 Jul 31 09:41 empty
drwx------  2 root root  4096 Jul 31 14:19 known_good
drwx------  2 root root  4096 Jul 31 13:22 known_spam
drwx------  2 root root  4096 Jul 31 14:19 prob_good
drwx------  2 root root  4096 Jul 31 09:41 prob_spam
drwx------  2 root root 20480 Jul 31 14:26 texts

UxBoD wrote:
> Have you restarted MailScanner ? Have you definately updated crm114.cf to autolearn from SA ? Are the permissions on the .css files writable by the user that MailScanner is running under ?
>
> Regards,
>
> --[ UxBoD ]--
> // PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
> // Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
> // Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
> // Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net

believed to be clean. Check out Open Enterprise
Solutions for your own powerful open-source
Virus/Spam/Content detection solutions and mail gateway.