filename *and* user test

G. Armour Van Horn vanhorn at whidbey.com
Tue Jul 31 22:15:28 IST 2007

One user on one of my servers has a lot of valid files being blocked
from one specific client. Specifically, the sender can't seem to avoid
putting a whole string of spaces in their filenames. For the moment,
I've simply allowed excessive whitespace, but I don't really like that.
Is there a way to allow exception to this rule for a specific
destination address?

Van

Sign up now for Quotes of the Day, a handful of quotations
on a theme delivered every morning.
Enlightenment! Daily, for free!
mailto:twisted at whidbey.com?subject=Subscribe_QOTD

For photography, web design, hosting, and maintenance,
visit Van's home page: http://www.domainvanhorn.com/van/