CRM114 - Problems with install

Rose, Bobby brose at med.wayne.edu
Tue Jul 31 17:20:07 IST 2007

I followed UxBoD's instructions and it worked fine however I found that
using the BlametheInterns distro which has the lastest date would result
in mailreaver errors so I tried the BlameBaltar dated in March and it
worked fine.  BlameBaltar is the link listed on the website but is a
broken link but if you go to http://crm114.sourceforge.net/tarballs/ you
can download it from the exposed dir.