CRM114 version specifics?

Steve Campbell campbell at cnpapers.com
Tue Jul 31 13:41:02 IST 2007

The turtle Steve, who seems to always be behind in updates, here.

Is all of this CRM114 stuff version specific or will it run under
recent/any versions of SA?

Now for a little soapboxing:

I see a small problem brewing with these init.pre, v300.pre, v310.pre,
etc files where people are told to add things to this specific one, or
that specific one, when some of these don't exist and for the most part,
it doesn't matter which one you append to. I don't have v320.pre because
I haven't installed it yet. Might it not be a better idea to suggest
people add things to the latest *.pre they have? Should there be an
update_pre script somewhere that moves things from a current .pre to the
new .pre when installing upgrades? I don't think it really matters as SA
will just report duplicates or something, but there could come a time
when it does matter.

Alright - done for now.

Steve