Potential use for custom SPAM action ?

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Tue Jul 31 09:05:14 IST 2007

Some good ideas coming out, and I do like DAve's idea about the URL for checking.  MailWatch DB has all the details, but was thinking about storing the message ID aswell in the RBL DB.  That would make it easier to then cross reference against the MailWatch DB, both from a end-user and admin perspective. Also, When deciding which IPs should be entered into the RBL set a watermark, and work out the average score from 'n' messages and compare that. Rationale for that is the potential for a FP which could skew the figures.  At least taking a average for flatten the score out a little.

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net