{Spam?} Potential use for custom SPAM action ?

Dhawal Doshy dhawal at netmagicsolutions.com
Mon Jul 30 22:08:04 IST 2007

The data already exists in mysql (maybe not the count, been too long since I did this).. To achieve what you want, simply modify some values in your spam.sec

This line defines your required score for pattern matching.
pattern=Message (\S+) from (\S+) (\S+) to (\S+) is spam, SpamAssassin .*cached, score=(\S+), required 5

The "9" out here is your high scoring spam value
context= =( scalar($5) > 9 )

The time span in seconds in a shifting window.
window=60

The number of times a pattern matches in the above time span
thresh=3

Let me know if you need more answers (and make sure to whitelist as Ken mentioned)

- dhawal