CRM114

UxBoD uxbod at splatnix.net
Mon Jul 30 15:18:59 IST 2007

The plugin is automatically loaded via the .cf.

The way I set it up was :-

1) Install CRM software
2) Create /etc/mail/spamassassin/crm114
3) cd /etc/mail/spamassassin/crm114
4) cssutil -b -r spam.css
5) cssutil -b -r nonspam.css
6) Modified mailfilter.cf with local settings
7) Same permissions on directory and files to same user that MailScanner runs as
8) Installed crm114.pm and crm114.cf
9) Modified crm114.cf to local settings
10) spamassassin -D --lint > /tmp/crm.test 2>&1 (as user in point 7) and check that all is okay
11) Restart MailScanner
12) After a few minutes check documents are being loaded ie. cssutil -b -r /etc/mail/spamassassin/crm114/spam.css with something like :-

[root at bianchi crm114]# cssutil -r -b spam.css

 Sparse spectra file spam.css statistics:

 Total available buckets          :      1048577
 Total buckets in use             :       108553
 Total in-use zero-count buckets  :            0
 Total buckets with value >= max  :            0
 Total hashed datums in file      :       126637
 Documents learned                :         3223
 Features learned                 :       126638
 Average datums per bucket        :         1.17
 Maximum length of overflow chain :            7
 Average length of overflow chain :         1.18
 Average packing density          :         0.10

13) If using MailWatch create a report filter with "sareport contains CRM", and see how it is scoring emails
14) Sit back, relax, and enjoy :)

Regards,

--[ UxBoD ]--
// PGP Key: "curl -s https://www.splatnix.net/uxbod.asc | gpg --import"
// Fingerprint: C759 8F52 1D17 B3C5 5854  36BD 1FB1 B02F 5DB5 687B
// Keyserver: www.keyserver.net Key-ID: 0x5DB5687B
// Phone: +44 845 869 2749 SIP Phone: uxbod at sip.splatnix.net